Wednesday, February 25, 2004

BLOGGER DECODED!
It turns out I can't win the lottery with this one.

Check out the site: http://www.leatheregg.com/bloggercode/
Decoder:http://travis.kroh.net/archives/blogger_decoder.html

DECODED:
I've been blogging for 1-3 months. I don't own a domain, but I have my own web address. I don't know what a "domain" is, therefore I don't have one. I don't have any links, I mean, why would I want people to leave my site? As far as stats go, I am amazed that someone keeps track of how many people visit my site. I don't link to, nor read, any of the standard A-list blogs (Megnut, Kottke, Robot Wisdom, etc.). In fact, I've never heard of 'em. I try to post once a day, but it doesn't always happen, and that's no big deal. I blog from either home or work, but only after my work is done and when I get some free time. Nearly all the topics I blog are personal experiences or original writing that can't be found elsewhere on the web. I might flirt a little with other bloggers, but anything beyond that is out of the question. I haven't posted, and don't plan on posting, any photos of myself on my blog. Web surveys? Oh, yeah... Hey, did I tell you about the little girl on the bike? There are a few select people I've specifically kept in the dark about my blogging but, for the most part, most people know about it or could easily find it via a web search.

MY OWN INTERPRETATION:
This decoder sucks. I wanted to win the lottery!
By the way, the decoded code is in no way a reflection of me....the only reason why I don't have links coz I'm new with this baby...sobra naman sila! Anyway, what does your code say about you? :-p

No comments: