When the Market Stinks
Normally I would be the first to applaud and champion true love when it’s being criticized or demeaned by others, but the current flame of Mar Roxas and Korina Sanchez is something. Korina may well do what Sharon Cuneta has done for her Senator hubby----put the man in their position----or in the case of Mar---his would-be position in the Senate. And if the surveys are to be believed, it’s going to be on the top spot. Jeeez! Romance in election time with a high-profile girlfriend or boyfriend that is seen on television almost everyday of the week is nothing short of putting one’s intentions on the questionable end. But sometimes it could be more than obvious. It almost stinks.
1. Do you have a crush? Yup
2. Is he/she in your friends list? No
3. How long has he/she been your crush? A few years
4. What is first letter of his/her name? He’s a K
5. Name a song that you want to personally sing in front of him/her? If I could actually sing it would be “I Will” by Ben Taylor
6. In your whole life, have you ever puffed the magic dragon? No
7. When was the last time you got drunk? Never
8. If you died and given a chance to live again, who would you want to be this time and why? Athina Roussel….if that’s far-fetched maybe a famous photographer
9. Have you ever been a number two? Was I ever on the list?
10. One day ET knocked on your door and asked if you could use the phone, what are you gonna say to him? Is there a God?
Modern Paris as Seen Through Retro Windows
1 hour ago