Friday, April 23, 2004

Ten for Starters

1. Single or taken? Single
2. Describe yourself in one word? Complicated
3. What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Stretch
4. What's the last thing you do before you go to bed? Turn off the lights
5. Something about you that you're proud of: My no-nonsense
description of my self (return to question no.2)

6. Are you in love? Would I be single if I was? Duh?!
7. What's your mobile number? Give me a wink, a kiss, a smile and a treat…then I’ll think about it….heeee heeee
8. Are you happy? Generally.
9. Why? …Because happiness is a state of being that’s why.
10. What is the most important material object you possess? My books

Have you ever gotten that message or e-mail about how the month you were born says a lot about your personality? This is what mine says:

FEBRUARY:

Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and
humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but chooses not to show it. Dislike unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside.
Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

If I was half of any of these traits...I wouldn’t have time to write in this blog. Really!

No comments: