Sunday, March 28, 2004

BAMBOO and FREEDOM!

Finally! Yesterday was my last day of school...I'm free! It seems that Boracay will have to wait until after the Elections. Ahahay! But then again I may just miraculously lose some of my excess pounds and deep-seated fear of going underwater by the time Election Day comes. Hyuk! Hyuk!

Anyway, I was in the mall yesterday and I brought a book --Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown....not since reading Sexual Personae by Camille Paglia have I been mentally blown away! A must-read indeed for the summer.

While I was checking out the other books I saw this cover of PULP Magazine, and guess who's on the cover? Bamboo's Back! This aftrenoon I saw them perform in A.S.A.P. and they should have performed solo without that Diether ruining the song...he should have stood at the corner and shut his mouth! Lordy, some people are just born to recite! Amen!

I also got my links right today. So, if you want to be my friend, send me a message in my board. If you're blog is interesting and funny enough, I'll add you up. I'm in no hurry really.

P.S. That Art Bell article I commented before? It turns out the real one didn't wrote it himself! Hah! Somebody must have! Anyway, whoever you are...my comment was for YOU!

No comments: