Thursday, May 10, 2007

ME BEING LOST...IN THE WORDS OF YOGGI BERRA


I knew exactly where it was, I just couldn't find it.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.

You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there.


We're lost, but we're making great time!

We made too many wrong mistakes.

WHEN YOU'RE PISSED OFF AT YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER:

Shut up and talk

ME TODAY:

Slump? I ain't in no slump. I just ain't hitting.

ABOUT THE LAW:

If you ask me a question I don't know, I'm not going to answer.

I really didn't say everything I said.


I have a resolution today:

When I feel like blurting out profanities and pulling my hair out because of other pips, I take a deep breathe and say, "Patience Lord, Patience."

If this doesn't work out, I'll walk down the stairs.

Exercise pa yun di ba? hahahaha

No comments: