Saturday, June 24, 2006

There's no time like the present. Grab the bull by its horns.

There's something that always rings true everytime I check my horsocope this days. But right now, in this very moment it's not the bull's horn that I want to pull...it's my texter stalker/bitch of my ex!!!!

Grabeh!!!

There are somethings that are beneath you. There are others that you put up with.
But as my fabulous friend Paka says, "I will not sit down when injustice is happening."

Hmmmm....crime of moral turpitude? Hahahaha That bitch doesn't deserve that.

She deserves the worst thing that you can do with a person.....indifference baby!!!

As I texted her:

"You have issues I have no desire to entertain,"

I'm reminded of cow. The only thing different is that the cow looks much much much better than Jes the Hag. Bwahahahaha!!!!!

Keep you updated guys!
Im in the Mood For a Kiss
;-p

No comments: