Thursday, June 17, 2004

Make Me Smile, Pretty Please?!

One of the simple things that can make me giddy with excitement is when I receive e-mails from people I don't know. From fans of Kawayan, bloggers I randomly leave a comment on and from strangers that refuse to be identified. I don't know if some of them are just fooling around but nevertheless I'm thrilled. May nagbabasa nga ng blog ko! Yippeee!

Here's a Buddhist wisdom I came across with:

Fleeting is this world
Growth and decay its very nature
Things spring to being and again they cease
Happy the marvel of them and the peace.


My take on this? Find joy in the simplest of things.

My parents find joy everytime one of their orchids in our little garden would bloom...they love and openly admire the subtle look/beauty of a potted plant.

A friend of mine finds a reason to smile the whole day just by getting a glimpse of her crush. For some, finding a bargain like a t-shirt for 50 pesos.

In the grand scheme of things, the cheapest and the simplest things in life means the most. Have you ever heard of the expression, "Less is More?"

Mine is simply creating memories with family, friends and most especially with my doggies. He he he he
SMILE

No comments: