Wednesday, January 09, 2008

In the coming months I'm sure the wedding preparations would start getting on my nerves and make me wonder why I said yes in the first place ;-p I have never been the type to envision or dream about my own wedding, but I knew ever since I had boobs (ahem) that my honeymoon would be better if not more fabulous than my wedding day. Hon? hahahaha

It's January now, soon enough results will be out. Some of the girls are scared of it, I'm not. If it's meant for you, then so be it. If not, the universe has a grander thing prepared for you. I believe that.

FOR YOU:
My dearest C.C./B.B./P.P.

Each day you are life's grand gift to me. The realization that love is indeed one's destiny; that life has become more fuller, and things more realized than it has ever been because you are holding my hand. You have thanked me before for saying yes, in the beginning and with the proposal---but know that I too have a lot to be thankful for. They say we do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone---we find it with one another....I have found mine with you. I love you Sen. Mwah!

No comments: