nothing seems to go right right these days...
from your bf to your readings to the weather...
a friend's shout-out in her friendster says it all, "life's a bitch. period."
watched Ocean's 13 with
the boylet called and mentioned about having a joint blog account...hmmm if only my drama about being hurt of him having those belats in his friendster were actually heeded, i would have, and still gladly join in....now, not so much
This blog is supposed to be for the new one....but then again, i decided otherwise after seeing his account....kainis!!!!
* You know you've moved on when any news of your ex, which usually elicits an emotional response from you, does nothing to your senses.
* Appreciation of the other sex is fine. As long as no action is elicited from you. For ex. no invites in your friendster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
* You're never too jaded.
*Remnants of childhood fears, insecurities and joys re surface in the most inoportune time and/or delightful ways.
* Music makes me happy.
* Ice cream makes me really happy.
* The sound of my mother and sister's voice brings me immeasurable joy.
* I miss my dogs. waaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
* I don't feel the need to prove myself to my bf. I'd figured that one's bf, not particularly referring to my current, should be there to calm your irrational fears. Discussed or not. If the hints don't follow through, then why bother? I'd just be myself. If you disapprove, I won't argue, as I would have normally done in the past---just leave. But walk away with dignity, preferably.
The latter is your partner's choice. Not yours to ask, beg or expect. It measures of him as a man, not of me as a woman.
* Local radios are interesting here in mla. particularly the "boys night out" with DJ Logan. Fun!!!
* I can walk father, not just literally, than I could or would have in the past. Maturing? hmmmm....
* Friends are essential, bothersome and such joys in one heap.
* I've confirmed that I'm an optimist, not a stoic.
* I can curb my tongue.....sometimes. Trying.
* Never think or yourself or your partner as irreplaceable. There are a lot of fishes in the ocean.
* When value is questioned in a relationship, it's not your duty to reason or argue things out. Either he gets it or not. Period.
* My art appreciation grows more each day, and my obsession in one growing.
* I miss riding on bikes.
* I want to get lost somewhere with just my camera with me. I'll do this with my sis when I get back I suppose.
* I want to learn.
* The rain makes me happy and the heat makes me cranky.
* A glance can catch you in surprise of wanting to acknowledge one, but you don't.
* That praying makes me calm.
* That life has unexpected joys.
* People watching teaches you about your bigotry, values and sentiments.
* Saying "no", sometimes means, "I'll consider it."
* Saying "yes", sometimes means regret.
* White lies, intentional or not, especially omitted truths, when caught, makes me re-evaluate my relationship with you.
* Friendship can begin in unexpected ways.
* A smile can make a WHOLE lot of difference to bridge regional and language barriers.
* I know for a fact, that I'll always have a dog in my life, in my future children's lives, but nothing can replace AMOR'S balakang.
* Feeding me is a sure fire way of making me happy. Ice creams and desserts make happy.
* An answer which doesn't answer a question, well just raises my voice an octave higher than the usual.
* Saying "that's enough", is enough.
* Jealousy, even if thought of as a controlled emotion, is never controlled.
NEWS THAT MADE ME HAPPY:
Kawayan de Guia's photo exhibit with his brotheras..haaaaaaay, if i only i can drag someone to go with me...hmmmm, jas? hahaha